Welcome to PureSinse Inc. We are a licensed producer of cannabis governed by Health Canada and the Cannabis Act, S.C. 2018. We acknowledge that privacy of your personal information is important, and this policy governs our collection, use, retention and disclosure of your personal information (as defined below) when you use the PureSinse.com website (the “Website”) and when you purchase our products and services.
Personal Information: means any information about an identifiable individual, as further defined under the federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Document Act (“PIPEDA”) and includes Personal Health Information within the meaning of Ontario’s Personal Health Information Protection Act, 2004 (“PHIPA”), and includes information relating to your physical or mental health, as well as your health history, medical records, prescriptions and your health card number.
PureSinse will not use or disclose Personal Information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required or permitted by law. Consent may be express or implied, and given in writing by using or not using a check-off box, electronically, orally, or by your conduct, such as use of the Website, or purchase of our products or services. We will seek your express consent where required by PIPEDA or PHIPA.
Collection of Personal Information: PureSinse may collect Personal Information from all visitors or users of the Website for the purpose of registering visitor as a customer of PureSinse. PureSinse will collect additional Personal Information for the purposes of providing products and services.
Personal Information we may collect includes:
- Given name, surname, address, telephone number, residential address, mailing address, and other contact information;
- Gender, date of birth, daily dosage, primary symptoms/conditions, and other information set out on your medical document and registration materials;
- The name, surname, profession and address of the health care practitioner who issued a medical document on your behalf;
- If applicable, insurance coverage and payment information;
- Ordering and shipping information, including order details about products sold or provided under the Cannabis Act; and
- Such other information we may collect with your consent or as permitted or required by law or regulation.
PureSinse will most often collect Personal Information directly from you. In cases where Personal Information is held by a third party (e.g. your healthcare provider), we will obtain your consent beforehand. Where we obtain your Personal Information directly from a third party, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the third party has represented to us that it has the right to disclose your Personal Information to us.
Any data that has been collected in which all personal identifiers have been removed, such that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you, is not considered Personal Information. This type of anonymized information may be used for research purposes, evaluating market trends, data analytics and similar activities relating to our business.
Use of Personal Information: PureSinse may use and disclose Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To operate the Website and provide products and services to you as a licensed producer of cannabis:
- To fulfill buying and selling request on the Website.
- To bill and deliver products you purchased i.e. your name, address and credit card information will be used to process transactions and to deliver products to you.
- To manage, administer, collect and enforce payment of accounts;
- To audit, adhere to insurance, security and processing requirements;
- To analyze, develop and improve our product offerings;
- To provide updates, alerts, bulletins, or other similar communications about our business or products;
- To adhere to legal and regulatory requirements:
- To verify your eligibility for registration with us under the Cannabis Act;
- To track or verify your order and shipment of the product in compliance with Cannabis Act.
- PureSinse may share your Personal Information with your healthcare provider pursuant to your consent on your medical documentation;
- PureSinse will only share your Personal Information with individuals you designate such as a caregiver upon a separate express written consent by you.
Disclosure of Personal Information: PureSinse may disclose your Personal Information and your registration status and/or account history to your clinic and healthcare practitioner(s) to:
- Perform verifications required under the Cannabis Act,
- In order to ensure patient safety, appropriate treatment, and continuity of care,
- To fulfill reporting requirements under PureSinse’s service agreements with a clinic’s or healthcare practitioner’s technology platform in order to facilitate an individual’s registration with PureSinse.
PureSinse may be required by law to disclose your prescription, your registration, your order and your shipping information to law enforcement bodies, provincial medical licensing bodies, and other regulatory or governmental bodies, including the requirement to disclose:
- The prescribing activity of your healthcare practitioner to provincial medical licensing bodies;
- Information regarding ordering and shipping activities to Health Canada inspectors during inspections;
Unsubscribe / Opt-out: PureSinse may provide you with communications or information related to our company and our product or service offerings. You may subscribe to e-newsletters, other publications, marketing materials, or special offers. You may opt out of receiving further communications by using the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of our communications or by contacting our Privacy Officer [email protected] Any such opt-outs will not apply to any communications that are required by law, such as to compliance with our obligations under the Cannabis Act.
Web Server Logs: In the process of administering this Website, we maintain and track usage through Web server logs. Web server logs provide information such as what types of browsers are accessing our Website, what pages receive high traffic and the times of day our servers experience significant load. We use this information to improve the content and navigation features of our site. Anonymized or aggregated forms of this data may be used to identify future features and functions to develop for the Website and to provide better customer service.
Other Technologies: PureSinse may use other technologies to capture specific data, such as the pages you view, the items you download, the links you click, your access times, and your IP address, domain name, and system configurations and settings, to help us understand how you use our Website, serve you relevant content and assist you with questions you may have regarding our products and services.
Updating and Access to Your Personal Information: It is important that the Personal Information we have in our records about you is accurate and current. If your Personal Information changes, you should notify us as soon as possible. If you want to review, verify or correct your Personal Information, please contact our Customer Care Team.
Data Security: To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We, and our third-party service providers, use encryption technology when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. Credit card numbers are used only for processing payment and are not used for other purposes.
Although we will make reasonable efforts to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse or alteration by third parties, you should be aware that there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party could find a way to thwart our security systems. This risk is heightened if you are using unsecured/public Wi-Fi.
Third-Party Service Providers: Your Personal Information may be shared with third-party information technology, data and payment processing and other service providers engaged by us who require such information to assist us with managing our relationship with you, including third parties that provide services to us or on our behalf.